Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Seaview

Last weekend, I was enchanted by the beautiful seaview plus those lovely clouds which enveloped the sky. I missed those layers of white clouds against the rich blue sky especially during the recent season of thick haze in our Republic.

It brought me to think a bit more seriously about those things that we often take for granted such as nature and the environment. I paused for a brief moment of prayer and asked God to forgive us for neglecting, abusing and taking His creation for granted. I resolve to rediscover the beauty of His handiwork and do all I can to promote, preserve and protect the integrity of His creation. What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We reap what we sow. If we seek to protect the environment, environment will in turn protect us from harmful rays. It is a 'Win-Win' investment.